Made Gorgeous offers you a range of beauty services that makes us famous for being a “one stop beauty shop”!
Get your nails Minxed or Shellaced whilst waiting for your hair color to develop or duck into the Tuscan Tanning room before going out so you can get that summer glow. For a big night out let the Made Gorgeous team give you a complete make over….make up, nails and hair all designed as a complete look……this is something our team just loves to do and we are sure you will love it too.
Of course we couldn’t forget to mention our waxing and permanent hair reduction services too!!
After Wax Advice…
So you have just been waxed…..now what? The following is a guide to caring for your skin after waxing:
Keep the waxed area clean and avoid heat and friction during the next 24 – 48 hours. This means:
- No hot baths or showers (lukewarm only)
- No saunas or steam rooms
- No tanning (solarium, sun baking or spray tans)
- No exercise that may cause excessive perspiration
- Avoid scratching or touching the treated area with unwashed hands
- Wear clean, loose fitting clothes
- Avoid swimming in chlorinated pools
- Do not apply deodorants, body spray, powder, lotions or other products to the area other than those recommended
- To soothe and protect the skin, apply an antiseptic cream to the waxed area regularly for 3 days following your treatment.
You may notice a small amount of regrowth after a week or so. It can take up to 4 treatments for your hair to get on a growth cycle that gives best results. Hair needs to be at least ½ cm long before it can be successfully removed by waxing; please do not shave between appointments. To maintain you smooth appearance, we recommend waxing every 4-6 weeks.
We also suggest that starting from 48 hours after your wax you start gently exfoliating twice a week and moisturise every day with a post waxing lotion.